Welcome to Mel's

I will try and keep you informed of the latest news and views about your favorite horses - Painted Ponies, Breyer, Papo, Safari, and Schleich.

Check back often!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Breyer 2008 Mid-Year Releases

Breyer has annouced the 2008 mid-year releases:

Matrix #1332 - leopard appaloosa on the Silver mold.
Newsworthy #712 - grey welsh pony (new jumping mold)
Saddle Club Comanche with "Horse Shy" book #1342 - bay on the Stud Spider mold
Saddle Club Patch with "Horse Sense" book #1343 - pinto on the Rugged Lark mold
Saddle Club Delilah with "Horse Crazy" book #1344 - Marabella in palomino

Willow Creek 2009 Breyer Calendar #6100

Traditional size pickup truck in red #2610
Traditional size trailer in red #2611

I don't currently plan on carrying the new truck and trailer. I carried the blue truck and the white trailer for a while, but I was really unhappy with the quality of these items, so unless I hear of a significant quality improvement in these, I will not carry them.

I have these (except truck & trailer) available on my web site as "pre-sales". I don't have offical pictures yet. I expect these to be in-stock in July, probably after BreyerFest.

Two other models will be released in the fall:

Elegance Dressage - a grey on the Salinero mold
Wind - a grey on the same mold as Earth

No comments: